Sunrise is committed to running its business ethically and in compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
This means that:
- Sunrise enforces a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and absolutely prohibits the offering or acceptance of bribes
- Compliance with anti-bribery regulations is enforced and any non-compliance will result in disciplinary action.
- Gifts and invitations that are given or accepted must be modest, appropriate, and infrequent. If they exceed a certain value, they must be inspected and approved by the relevant officials.
- Sponsorships, grants for legitimate purposes (e.g. research, funding or grants for professional training), as well as donations made by Sunrise for humanitarian or charitable purposes are permitted, provided that they have been checked and approved by the relevant officials.
- Sunrise undertakes to conduct its business in accordance with competition and antitrust law and supports and promotes effective competition.
- Sunrise requires that all employees, as well as with members of the Board of Directors and Management Board, who encounter issues affected by competition and antitrust law in their work can understand and apply the basic principles of the relevant legislation.
- Violations of the competition and antitrust law policy will result in disciplinary sanctions.
- The compliance officer makes recommendations, provides advice to and supports all employees, members of the Board of Directors, and the Management Board on questions or uncertainties regarding competition and antitrust law.
- Employees and members of the Management Board are given regular training in these values, policies, and laws through compliance e-Learning courses.
- Employees and members of the Management Board are kept up to date with these topics via frequent internal news bulletins.
- Employees can (anonymously) report violations of the anti-bribery regulations or the competition and antitrust law policy via the whistleblowing portal or contact the relevant officials directly.
- The audit committee will be informed accordingly of any violations of the anti-bribery regulations or the competition and antitrust law policy.