Jany Fruytier, Chief Financial Officer
• Jany Fruytier has been Chief Financial Officer of Sunrise since December 2020
• Before coming to Switzerland, he was based in Warsaw, Poland and was Chief Financial Officer of UPC Eastern Europe from February 2017. Jany had the end-to-end responsibility for regional financials, property facilities & fleet, risk & compliance, procurement and corporate development and leading a team of approximately 130 professionals. Jany was also acting a key member of senior executive LG cross-function team focused on determining the “future of LG networks”.
• From 2014 to 2017 he served as Manager Financial Planning & Analysis of UPC Central Europe in Zurich, Switzerland. He managed various planning cycles and consolidated country financials to provide management with regional overviews. Jany acted also as Chief of staff for Regional CFO with focus on optimizing capital allocation across the region. At the same time, he was a member of the integration team of UPC Switzerland & UPC Austria, responsible for the financial blueprint.
• Jany Fruytier joined Liberty Global in 2013, participating at the finance orientated Management Development Program of Liberty Global providing soft- and hard skills in the field of finance, strategy, M&A and controlling in a rotational setup across Liberty Global’s operating entities.
• Jany is a graduate of the European Business School, London, MsC International Business Management. He also holds an Honors BsC Economics of Business, University of Amsterdam. At Berkeley, University of California, he fulfilled studies about investment strategies.