Motorola edge20 5G
Your life. Your style. Your story.
Everything is possible - nothing can stop you. With a companion that opens up all the possibilities. A smartphone that lets you realise your full potential and push yourself to the limit. Take razor-sharp photos with the innovative 108MP camera system, film stunning 4K videos and watch it all in brilliant colour on the 6.7" display. Enjoy a large-scale desktop experience with the ingenious Ready For. All this with our thinnest 5G smartphone ever. Show off your style with the new motorola edge 20.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- 108 MP + 30x Super Zoom. Capture special moments in any light thanks to Ultra Pixel technology, film 4K videos and take razor-sharp photos even from the farthest away.
- 144 Hz ultra-fluid display. The 6.7" HDR10+ OLED display with the highest refresh rate available on a smartphone can display one billion colours.
- One of the thinnest 5G smartphones. At just 7mm, our thinnest 5G smartphone fits comfortably in any pocket or handbag*.
- Unleash the power of your smartphone with Ready For. Conveniently connect your smartphone wirelessly to a TV to enjoy your games, video calls and apps on the big screen.5. superfast 5G and Wi-Fi 6E. Download your favourite shows in seconds and enjoy ultra-fast, next-generation Wi-Fi**.
- 32MP high-resolution selfies. With special technology that quadruples light sensitivity, you'll shine in every selfie - even at night!
- battery power for more than a day. The 4000 mAh battery lasts an incredibly long time and thanks to 30W TurboPower™ charging, you'll have 8 hours of battery power in just 10 minutes.
*Wireless connection via Ready For only works with TVs that support mirroring of Android smartphone displays (Miracast).
**5G mobile contract and 5G network coverage required, only available in certain areas. The device is not compatible with all 5G networks. Check with your network provider. Download speeds are based on 5G sub-6 GHz network connections, which provide download speeds of 90 to 130 Mbps for an average user. Wi-Fi 6 requires a separately purchased Wi-Fi 6 compatible router and cellular plan (may vary by location).
***The battery must be discharged as much as possible. Charging slows down as the charge level increases. All battery performance figures are approximations based on an average mixed user profile that takes into account both usage and standby times under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance varies and is dependent on many factors, including signal strength, network configuration, battery age, operating temperature, selected features, device settings, and voice, data and other application-specific conditions.