By using your bank's or the Post Office's direct debit system (LSV), the payment amount is automatically withdrawn from your account. (1)
You receive a monthly bill, as usual, however, there won't be a payment slip included. In addition, you have the right to appeal each direct debit within 30 days of notification.
Combine direct debit with bill by e-mail and make your contribution to protecting the environment.
- You have complete control over your payments because your bank/the Post Office gives you detailed information about the payments made.
- Your data can only be viewed by your bank or the Post Office.
- You don't have to worry about payment due dates because your bills are always paid on time.
- No more Post Office fees to be paid.
Register for direct debit – two options
(1) The bill amount can only be debited to your account if your account has sufficient funds.