- Your Sunrise TV Box UHD lets you pause live TV. To do that, press the “Play/Pause” button. When you are ready to restart the program, press the same button again, and your show will continue.
- With PAUSE activated, you can fast-forward until you pick up the live signal again.
- Are you still in Pause mode, but didn't understand a bit of dialog? You can rewind until the time when you paused playback.
- Or you can use the ComeBack TV function directly and - without pausing - go to a desired time and watch TV a little behind the live show.
- Please only use the HDMI cable that was included. This is an HDMI 2.0 cable that supports the features of your new Sunrise TV Box UHD.
- The Sunrise HDMI 2.0 cable also supports the new HDCP 2.2 for UHD content.
- Make sure you are using the right HDMI connection on your TV. Not every manufacturer has HDMI 2.0 on all HDMI connections on the UHD TV.
- Always make sure that your UHD and HD TV have the latest software version installed. Many TV manufacturers offer new software for TVs frequently to increase compatibility.
Please make sure that your home movie system supports UHD/4K. This means that your receiver, amplifier or soundbar must have an HDMI 2.0 connection. This is the only way to ensure that your 4K signal from the Sunrise TV Box UHD reaches your TV set. If this is not the case, please proceed as follows:
- Connect the Sunrise TV Box UHD directly to your TV via HDMI. Make sure you use the HDMI 2.0 port of your TV set.
- Route the signal from your TV through the HDMI ARC port to your home movie system. The HDMI ARC port feeds the audio signal from your TV back out and sends it to your home movie system.
If the HDMI ARC port is not labeled as such, please check the instruction manual for your TV set or the manufacturer's website to identify the correct connection.
Your Sunrise TV Box UHD supports the latest technologies. This includes the new DRM technology to enable HD playback, especially UHD content. The HDCP 2.2 standard is used for this. Not every HDMI cable or every HDMI device supports HDCP 2.2. Please make sure you only use HDMI 2.0 cables and terminal devices that support HDCP 2.2.
Frequently asked questions answered
PDF instructions for Sunrise TV Box UHD