Help with your TV Box
- Interactive instructions for our TV Boxes
- Installation, operation, special functions, TV app, & issue resolution - everything described step-by-step
Advantages and ordering
You can find the advantages of the TV Box UHD and the link for ordering on the info page.
Installation, tips for watching TV, special functions and TV apps – all explained step-by-step
- Press the "Play/Pause" button to pause a show. Press the button again to restart the show.
- After a pause, you can fast-forward until you pick up the live signal again.
- After a pause, you can rewind back to the time when you paused playback.
- Or you can use the ComeBack TV function directly and – without pausing – go to a desired time and watch TV a little behind the live show.
- Use only the included HDMI 2.0 cable. This cable support the functions of the Sunrise TV Box UHD and the new HDCP 2.2 for UHD content.
- Make sure you are using the right HDMI connection on your TV. Not every manufacturer offers HDMI 2.0 on all HDMI connections on the UHD TV.
- Always make sure that your TV has the latest software version installed. Many TV manufacturers frequently offer new TV software to increase compatibility.
Make sure that your home theater system supports UHD/4K. This means that your receiver, amplifier or soundbar must have an HDMI 2.0 connection. This is the only way to ensure that your 4K signal from the Sunrise TV Box UHD reaches your TV set. If this is not the case, please proceed as follows:
- Connect the Sunrise TV Box UHD directly into your TV via HDMI. Make sure you use the HDMI 2.0 port of your TV set.
- Route the signal from your TV through the HDMI ARC port to your home movie system. The HDMI ARC port feeds the audio signal from your TV back out and sends it to your home theater system.
If the HDMI ARC port is not labeled as such, please check the instruction manual for your TV set or the manufacturer's website to identify the correct connection.
The Sunrise TV Box UHD supports the new copy protection to enable HD playback, especially UHD content. The HDCP 2.2 standard is used for this. Not every HDMI cable or every HDMI device supports HDCP 2.2. Please make sure you only use HDMI 2.0 cables and terminal devices that support HDCP 2.2.
Watch TV simultaneously on different devices
- You can order up to two additional TV Boxes for your Sunrise TV.
- You can easily order the additional TV Box in My Sunrise or by visiting a Sunrise center.
- The contract for the additional TV Box has a minimum twelve-month term. After this, the option may be canceled on a monthly basis.
Connecting additional TV Boxes, when the modem is in a different room
The easiest way to connect your additional TV Boxes is with your modem over a LAN cable.
Or you can connect the TV Box using a Powerline kit:
Tip: Powerline adapters and kits are also available in your Sunrise center .
- If your first TV set is already connected to your Sunrise TV Box with a Powerline kit, you will need a Powerline adapter to operate the additional TV Box.
- If your first TV set is already connected to your Sunrise TV Box with a cable, you will need a complete Powerline kit to use the additional TV Box.