First please check if other devices in your home can access the Internet (for example, is Wi-Fi / WLAN working on your mobile phone?). If you also have no Internet connection on the other devices, please contact your ISP for further assistance.
- Check the status of your connection in the Samsung TV menu under "Settings > Network > Connection > Wi-Fi": Name of the network / Not connected
- If "Not connected" is displayed, please select this line and then select the desired network from the network list.
- When entering your password, enter upper case and lower case letters correctly (e.g. abCD12eF instead of abcd12ef).
- If the problem persists and the Internet connection is working properly over the same Wi-Fi / WLAN network with a different device, please contact Samsung Support for further assistance.
If Samsung TV no longer turns on, you should check the cabling:
- Check whether the device is properly connected to a power outlet.
- Restart Samsung TV by disconnecting the power for ten seconds.
If Samsung TV still doesn't respond, please contact Samsung Support.
The delivery will only take place after activation of your Internet product. Therefore you will first receive the modem and then, as soon as it has been successfully connected, you will receive the TV within the following days.
With the 55" TV you will receive a myDelivery SMS / Email to select your pick-up / delivery method.
With the 65" TV you will receive a call from the Swiss Post, which will arrange a delivery date with you.
In the event of obvious transport damages, such as damages to the packaging, visible damage to the device, etc., you must report this to our customer service department under 0800 707 707 within 24 hours.
For questions regarding repairs or DOA (Dead On Arrival) please contact the Samsung hotline at 0800 726 786 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on the warranty conditions can be found here.