- Insert the SIM card into your device according to the included instructions.
- Connect the Sunrise 4G+ WiFi Tower/Sunrise 4G+ Pocket WiFi to the network adapter and plug it into an outlet.
- Turn on the device.
Connect your device to the Wi-Fi Hotspot.
The SSID (WLAN name) and password (Wi-Fi KEY) can be found:
1. Activate the Wi-Fi/WLAN function on the device you’d like to connect to the hotspot.
2. Find and select the WLAN/Wi-Fi name (SSID) from the list of available hotspots:
- SSID for the Sunrise 4G+ WiFi Tower Hotspot <<Sunrise 4G WiFi Tower>>
- SSID for the Sunrise 4G+ Pocket WiFi Hotspot << Sunrise 4G Pocket WiFi>>
3. Enter the password (Wi-Fi KEY) into your device.
If you need to enter the PIN code for the SIM card, log in to the hotspot user menu:
1. To get to the user menu, open your Internet browser and enter the following IP address: http://192.168.8.1/
User name: admin
Please note that the letters are all lowercase.
3. In the next window that opens, please enter the PIN code for your SIM card.
New SIM cards have the PIN listed on the back of the SIM card packaging.
4. To be able to use your device immediately after turning it on in the future, you can deactivate PIN verification: Check the box and confirm by clicking <<Accept>>.
Device setup is now complete and your device is ready to be used.
If you'd like, you can also choose a personal password to access the user menu (recommended).