E-bill – delivery and payment method all in one
- The Sunrise bill ends up directly in your e-banking account and can then be paid quickly and easily with just a few clicks
- Free service offered by all Swiss financial institutions
- Do away with the hassle of typing in payment information (reference number) and no fees for delivery and payment
Learn more about the e-bill:
- In order to register for the e-bill, you must already be an e-banking customer.
- Bank: Log in through your e-banking portal (registration area for e-bill).
- PostFinance: Log into the e-finance service and click on the e-bill.
- Register for e-bill and select the bill issuer "Sunrise Communications AG".
- Use your customer number and your bill number to register
- Choose whether you would like to be notified via e-mail and/or via SMS (only mobile customers) when a new bill is received. You can change the notification method any time in your e-banking account.
- Review your e-banking and customer information and confirm the registration.
- After successful completion of the registration process, you will receive an e-mail notification.
- In order to make payments, you must already be registered for the e-bill.
- Log into your e-banking or e-finance portal
- Check the billing details
- Click on accept/pay
The Sunrise e-bill will be sent directly to your e-banking account. It can be accessed in PDF format, and paid with a few mouse clicks.
- Your bank or post office will notify you by SMS and/or e-mail when a new Sunrise e-bill is received.
- You can configure and change the notification method any time in your e-banking account.