Please carry out a connection check in My Sunrise and follow the troubleshooting instructions.
If the problem persists, please check the following:
Before troubleshooting your TV Box, please restart it by disconnecting the power for 30 seconds. This ensures that the TV Box settings are reloaded.
If the problem persists after the restart, please take the following steps:
- Check if the input channel on your TV is set correctly (AV/TV).
- Check if the Internet connection is working.
- Check if all connectors on your router, the connection kit, the TV Box and the TV are properly plugged in. To do this, use the cables included in the shipment.
- Remove any connection kits and simply use a cable to connect an end device (computer/notebook) to your modem and then connect the modem directly to your phone jack using the original cable provided.
- Restart your TV Box again by disconnecting the power for 30 seconds.
If the problems continues, please contact our Customer Service department.