Most recently modified:
All services down
If you cannot establish an Internet connection, please check the connection in My Sunrise.
If the problem persists, please check the following:
- Check if your modem has power.
- Check if there is a service disruption at the time.
- Check the cabling and simply use a cable to connect an end device (computer/notebook) to your modem and then connect the modem directly to your phone jack using the original cable provided.
- Restart the modem by disconnecting the power for 30 seconds.
- If the problem persists, please perform a reset. Attention: If you do a reset, all configuration and modem data is deleted.
Reset Sunrise Internet Box
If the problems continues, please contact our Customer Service department.