Most recently modified:
Internet is slow
A number of factors can affect Internet speed. Please take the following into consideration:
- Long distance between your telephone line and the local central office
- Obsolete home installations
- Weather or moisture can have a negative effect on cables
- Rolled up or defective DSL connection cable
- If you do a lot of Internet uploads, download speeds might decrease. The reason: disruption in the sending of the download reception confirmation.
- Connection via WLAN
You can simply measure your Internet speed by running the Sunrise SpeedTest.