Delivery and payment
Payment method – direct debit DD
- With a DD through the bank or the post office, the billed amount is automatically withdrawn from your account.
- You will continue to receive your bill (without payment slip) as usual and can also view it with a detailed explanation at any time through My Sunrise.
- If at any time you don't agree, you can assert your right of objection for any withdrawal notification within 30 days.
Register for DD
Delivery method – bill via e-mail
- You will receive your environmentally friendly bill free of charge via e-mail
- You will receive a direct link to your bill in My Sunrise (a PDF attachment can also be sent) and a link to a detailed description of your bill
- Upon request, we can also notify you via SMS when your bill has arrived
Switch to bill sent via e-mail
Pay the bill online
- You can pay your bill directly online at any time
- You can choose whether you want to pay the total amounts due or only the overdue amounts
- Select your desired payment method (credit card, e-banking, PayPal, etc.)
You can enroll in e-mail billing in My Sunrise and choose between:
- E-mail with link to the bill in My Sunrise
- E-mail with the bill as a PDF attachment
In addition, you can also specify in My Sunrise whether you would like to receive an SMS notification when your Sunrise bill arrives.
In order to receive your bill by mail, you need to provide your e-mail address in My Sunrise and confirm it. In order to confirm your e-mail address, just click on the confirmation link in the e-mail we sent to the e-mail address you have provided.
If you don't receive your bill via e-mail, please check your spam folder. Although this rarely occurs, with some e-mail providers the bill sometimes ends up in this folder.
e-bill is a delivery method and payment method all in one. You can find all the information on e-billing, including how to register, at the following link .
Postal delivery of the bill is provided for a fee.
- Bill without details CHF 3.00
- Bill with details CHF 4.00
You can pay your bill 24/7 in My Sunrise. You have the choice of paying all your unpaid bills at once or only those for which payment is already due. The following payment methods are available to you:
- Postfinance E-Finance
- The bill amount will be automatically withdrawn from your account.
- You will receive the monthly bill as usual, just without a payment form.
- You can assert your right of objection for any debit notice within 30 days.
You can register for direct debit in My Sunrise or fill out, print, and send in the DD form.
The bill amount can only be debited to your account when there is enough money in it to cover the cost.
- You record the reference number of the Sunrise bill in e-banking or efinance (PostFinance) and pay with just a click of the mouse.
- To avoid meticulously typing in the payment information, choose the "bill via e-mail" delivery method and copy the data you need from the electronic payment form to e-banking.
E-bill is a delivery method and payment method all in one. You can find all the information about e-billing, including how to register, at the following link .
Sunrise charges a fixed fee for every cash payment made at a post office counter.
- Orange payment form: CHF 2.50
- Red payment form: CHF 5.00
When making payments with a red payment form, the fee of CHF 5.00 is also collected, even if the payment is made online. In such cases, we recommend making payment via bank transfer. Also always provide your customer number, bill number, or mobile phone number.
Your bill is generated on the 1st of the month and payment is due by the end of the month. You will receive it by the middle of the month at the latest, depending on the shipping method.
A fee of CHF 5.00 is also collected when you make a payments with a red payment form, even if the payment is made online. In such cases, we recommend making payment via bank transfer. Also always provide your customer number, bill number, or mobile phone number.
In My Sunrise you can view your last six bills, download them as PDF files, or request a copy of the bill in the mail 24/7.
Here you can also pay your bill directly online, and you can find an overview of unpaid sums, payment details, and the billing assistant.