- The device to be traded in must function faultlessly; this includes the display, touchscreen, ports and interfaces, and all movable parts and accessories, such as buttons, switches, headphones, etc.
- The device to be traded in must not have any internal or external damage, especially to the display, housing and camera lens. Damage includes cracks, scratches, abrasions, dents, bumps, bends, discoloration, adhesive residue and accessories attached to the device (screen film, etc.). Usual signs of wear, including light scratches, are not considered as damage.
- If the device has light scratches that do not cause a functional defect, the upgrade can still be done for a fee of CHF 49.00.
- The accessories must be returned in complete and undamaged condition: Battery charger and USB cable. If accessories are missing, the upgrade can still be done for a fee of CHF 49.00.
- The device to be exchanged must not have had unauthorized repairs and it must not have been opened; this includes jailbreaking. Unauthorized repairs include those you do yourself and those performed by a repair facility not authorized by Apple.
- The customer must completely delete all data on the device to be returned and reset it to factory settings. It is imperative that the “Find My iPhone” feature be deactivated before you restore factory settings.
Your iPhone does not meet the requirements for an upgrade?
So kommen Sie trotzdem zu einem neuen iPhone:
Pay it off and fall in love:
Pave the way for a new iPhone. Simply pay off the remainder of your current device plan to make sure you get your new iPhone with a down payment starting at CHF 1.00.
Turn your device into cash. As a credit or down payment toward your new iPhone. For more information, go to www.sunrise.ch/buyback