As soon as the next iPhone models are on the market, you can exchange your old iPhone for the newest iPhone flagship model at the Sunrise center.
The earliest you can exchange your iPhone is after 12 months and at the latest, before the final payment of all installments after 24 months. The exchange is optional.
You will receive the newest generation iPhone flagship model with the same storage capacity in exchange for your old iPhone or iPhone plus, regardless of the color. You can also exchange an iPhone for an new iPhone plus model or vice versa.
Requirements for return:
- The device to be exchanged must be returned in undamaged condition and it must include all accessories.
- The device to be exchanged must function properly, including the display, touchscreen, ports and interfaces, all movable parts and accessories, such as buttons, switches, headphones, etc.
- The device to be exchanged must not have any internal or external damage, especially to the display, housing and camera lens. Damages include breakages, scratches, abrasions, dents, bumps, bends, stains, adhesive residues, accessories that are mounted on it (screen film, etc.). Usual signs of wear including small scratches are not considered to be damage.
- The accessories must be returned in complete and undamaged condition: battery charger, USB cable, headphones, box.
- The device to be exchanged must not have had an unauthorized repair and it must not have been opened, including jailbreaking. Unauthorized repairs include those that are done yourself or that are not done by an Apple-authorized repair facility.
- The "Find my iPhone" function must be deactivated.
Note: Please save and delete your data on the device to be exchanged before your bring it back.