- When you purchase Content using Sunrise Pay, the provider charges the purchase amount to your Sunrise customer account or deducts it from your prepaid balance.
- If you are not the owner of the Sunrise customer account you use to bill a purchase to, you hereby confirm that you are duly authorized to make such purchase at the expense of the account owner.
- Any complaints regarding the purchased content shall be directed to respective provider. Only the supplier and the Content owner are authorized to cancel a purchase or refund the purchase amount.
- There is a monthly limit of CHF 100.00 for Sunrise Pay purchases. To deactivate or activate the “Sunrise Pay” payment option at any time, go to My Sunrise.
- Sunrise is authorized to temporarily or permanently block Sunrise Pay or any individual transactions at any time. Sunrise accepts no liability in respect to the accuracy of any conducted transactions.
- Purchases made using Sunrise Pay can only be authenticated via your mobile phone or tablet over the Sunrise mobile network.