Contract and authorization for number porting
- You sign the contract and authorization form for porting your number to Sunrise.
Receive your SIM card and, if ordered, new mobile phone
- You receive a new SIM card, and, if you ordered one, your new device.
- It goes without saying that the Sunrise SIM card won't be activated until the date you selected. You will be able to use your device from the very start.
- After you place your online or phone order, we will send you the documents and SIM card, plus the mobile phone, if ordered, by mail.
- If you place your order at a Sunrise shop, you can sign the contact and authorization form (for number porting) right then and there, allowing you to take the SIM card and device, if available, home with you right away.
Sunrise takes care of the cancellation with your current provider
- As soon as we have coordinated the switch with your current provider, we will send you an SMS message confirming the switch and activation date.
Insert your SIM card and start calling
- On the activation date, all you have to do is insert your Sunrise SIM card into your device and start enjoying the unlimited flexibility of Sunrise Freedom.