Lost / stolen mobile phone

Most recently modified:

Please make sure you have your SIM card blocked immediately in case of loss or theft of your mobile phone. You can do this 24/7 via My Sunrise.

After having your SIM card blocked, you can order a new SIM card at a Sunrise center near you or directly via My Sunrise.  

If your hardware is insured with Sunrise protect or call protect:

Report any damages directly to the insurer at the number: +41 43 210 27 45 or online at http://www.chubbprotect.ch/claimreport.

Important when reporting theft:

  • Please block your SIM card first in My Sunrise
  • and keep your police report handy

Were we able to answer your question?

Help us to improve this support page.