extra SIM watch
Connect your Apple Watch
- Use your Apple Watch to make as many calls, send as many messages, and stream as much music as your heart desires
- All you need is a Sunrise Freedom mobile subscription and an iPhone 6 or newer with at least iOS 11.2
- Connect to the 5 Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + cellular devices with your mobile subscription
- You can activate the extra SIM watch option during the iPhone-Apple Watch pairing process in the Apple Watch iPhone app.
- Afterwards you can activate the Sunrise extra SIM watch option in the Apple Watch iPhone app.
- An iPhone 6 or newer model with iOS 11.2 or higher.
- An Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular with watchOS 4.2 or higher.
- You have to accept the update and install you network carrier settings on your iPhone. You need at least Sunrise 31.1.
You need to have at least the Sunrise 31.1 network carrier settings to activate and use the Sunrise extra SIM watch option.
Search for and install network carrier settings
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to a WLAN or mobile network.
- Select "Settings" > "General" > "About". If an update is available, then an option will be shown to update the network carrier settings.
Display network carrier settings
Select "Settings" > "General" > "About". You will find the information next to "Carrier".
You can make multiple calls simultaneously with the main SIM card and an extra SIM watch option. You can also use data in parallel.
The extra SIM watch option cannot be used abroad at this time.
Tip: The Apple Watch GPS + Cellular can be used abroad with a Bluetooth connection to an iPhone.
You can let other people use your extra SIM watch card, but we strongly advise you against it. Because the extra SIM watch option is linked to your mobile subscription and phone number, other people could use it to receive calls on your phone number, read your SMS, and access your Apple apps.