Most recently modified:
WLAN no longer works
Please check the settings on your router and take the following steps:
- Check your router and terminal to make sure that WLAN is turned on in both devices.
- Check whether your terminal is connected to the WLAN network.
- Check whether you are connected to the correct WLAN network (SSID) and if you entered the correct WLAN password. You can find all pertinent information regarding the WLAN network and password on the back of your router. You must use the password (WPA key) that is shown on the sticker on your router. Please be sure to enter it correctly.
- Check whether the terminal is within reach of your router WLAN.
- Restart the modem by disconnecting the power for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting your hardware again.
- If possible, try connecting your hardware via an Ethernet cable.
If the problems continues, please contact our Customer Service department.