Sunrise Prepaid products
In My Sunrise
Check and top up your credit
Query current time credit:
*121# Call button
Top up credit:
With refill code: *131*Code# Call button
With credit card: *137*Amount# Call button
With credit card (not your own): *137*Amount*Mobile phone number# Call button
Important: The credit card must be registered in advance in My Sunrise.
Other ways to top up
Here you'll find an overview of all top up options
- Your prepaid products will be deleted after 18 months without use (calls, SMS, surfing) and the credit will expire.
- Sunrise has the right to cancel the prepaid contract. The phone number in question is returned to Sunrise without compensation and is reassigned.
- Sunrise prepaid mobile phones have a SIM lock for two years after purchase and therefore can only be used with a Sunrise SIM card during these two years.
- After the two years have expired, the SIM lock can be removed from the device in a Sunrise shop or by calling 0800 707 707.
You are seeing your current credit minus CHF 1.20. This CHF 1.20 is an amount that has been set aside for data usage (CHF 1.20/day). This amount will be debited as soon as you start using data.
If you want to transfer your prepaid credit balance, you have the following options:
Important: all 3 options will incur a processing fee of CHF 30.–. This fee is deducted directly from the prepaid credit.
- transfer credit to your bank account
- use your credit to pay for your Sunrise bill
- transfer the credit to a different prepaid product
For legal reasons (money laundering, amounts being subject to tax, etc.), wrongly transferred credit cannot be recovered. Unfortunately, this means it is lost.