Wi-Fi name and password
Connect Box 1
Change network name (SSID) and password
This tells you how to reset or change the Wi-Fi name and password for your Connect Box 1.
How to change the Wi-Fi name and password via your browser:
1. Open your Internet browser and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address line.
2. Enter «Settings password» (see image «Find login details»).
3. Select «Advanced settings».
4. Select «Configure your Wi-Fi connection».
5. Enter name and/or password and click «Accept changes».
6. After you have changed the SSID and/or the password, you will have to reconnect your devices to the Wi-Fi.
You need to be connected to the Connect Box 1 Wi-Fi (or its LAN cable) to access the admin area.