Wi-Fi name and password
Connect Box 1
Change network name (SSID) and password
This tells you how to reset or change the Wi-Fi name and password for your Connect Box 1.
Changing your Wi-Fi name and password in My Sunrise
Simply and conveniently change the name and password of your Wi-Fi in My Sunrise:
Log in to your My Sunrise customer account.
If you have several Sunrise products: Select your Internet product in the overview.
Start the Wi-Fi Settings process to change your name and password.
How to change the Wi-Fi name and password via your browser:
1. Open your Internet browser and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address line.
2. Enter «Settings password» (see image «Find login details»).
3. Select «Advanced settings».
4. Select «Configure your Wi-Fi connection».
5. Enter name and/or password and click «Accept changes».
6. After you have changed the SSID and/or the password, you will have to reconnect your devices to the Wi-Fi.
You need to be connected to the Connect Box 1 Wi-Fi (or its LAN cable) to access the admin area.