Passwords and logins
My Sunrise – More than a customer center
Review and pay bills, manage subscriptions and options, maintain customer data – now conveniently online.
Request a password
When you first log in or if you have forgotten your password, you can request a new My Sunrise password here.
You can change your Sunrise password at any time in My Sunrise.Tip: With the My Sunrise SMS login , you no longer need to remember any password. We will send an SMS code to your mobile phone number that you can use to log in.
Sunrise mail – free e-mail service for Sunrise customers
Forgot password or Clear password. You can request a new Sunrise e-mail password here.
You can change your Sunrise e-mail password in the settings at any time. Log in to Sunrise mail and click on "Settings" => "Change password".
Tip: You can reset your PIN code online at any time in My Sunrise .
As the original PIN code usually will be changed, Sunrise does not know it. If you've forgotten your PIN code, please do the following to get a new one:
- Enter an incorrect PIN code three times. Your SIM card is now blocked and requests the PUK code.
- Enter your PUK code. You can access your PUK code conveniently online in My Sunrise.
- After you enter your PUK code, your SIM card will be unblocked again. Then you will be asked to set a new PIN code.
You can access your PUK code conveniently online in My Sunrise.
The password can be changed directly in the app. To do so, click on My TV / Admin / Change password.
The password can be requested via My Sunrise at any time. Alternatively, click in the login screen for the app on "Password forgotten"
TV Box PIN code
- You will need the TV Box PIN code for certain types of content, such as the 18+ films in Video on Demand
- The preset TV Box PIN code is 1234
- You can set the TV Box PIN code in the TV menu in "Settings" => "TV settings" => "TV Box PIN" at any time
Purchase PIN code
- You will need the purchase PIN to buy additional provider packages (language packages, Teleclub, etc.) via the TV menu
- You can choose whether your purchase PIN must also be used for offers from the On Demand Store (VOD) in the TV menu in "Settings" => "TV Settings" => "TV and Audio"
- You can change the purchase PIN code at any time in the TV menu in "Settings" => "TV Settings" => "TV Box PIN".
Mobile ID PIN
Important: When you have created a new Mobile ID PIN, then you will have a new Mobile ID. This means you have to log in to your service provider (e.g., e-banking) once without a Mobile ID and re-establish the connection to the new Mobile ID.
- You choose your Mobile ID PIN when you activate Mobile ID. It is only stored on the SIM card and Sunrise does not know it.
- The Mobile ID PIN consists of six digits and is separate from the PIN code for the SIM card.
- There is no PUK code for the Mobile ID. If you forget your Mobile ID PIN or it is blocked, you must create a new one here.
- You will need your password to access your mailbox while abroad or from another phone.
- If you do not know your password, use your mobile phone to call the mailbox at 076 333 33 33 and press button 9 to go to the menu.
- Now press button 4 to go to "Password".
- You can set a new password here (button 1) or have the password sent to you by SMS (button 2).
- The password consists of six randomly selected digits that do not have a recognizable number pattern (e.g. 111111, 123456). In addition, it should not be easy to guess from the knowledge of public information about the owner (e.g. birthday, telephone number).