Mobile phones and tablets
Help with your devices
- Interactive instructions for the most important smartphones and tablets
- The most important functions described and graphically animated step-by-step
- Specifications for your device and the full instruction manual can be downloaded
Configure MMS and Internet automatically on your mobile phone with the Sunrise mobile phone configurator:Attention: Apple iPhones do not support automatic configuration. iPhones sold in Switzerland self-configure based on the inserted SIM card. Neither MMS nor Internet settings can be changed manually.
Important: If your phone is stolen, have the police report available and first block your SIM card in My Sunrise .
If you purchased your device at a Sunrise shop or in the Sunrise online shop
You have the following options:
- Take your defective device to a Sunrise shop.
- Fill out this return form completely, sign it and sent it together with the defective device to the following address:
Sunrise Communications AG
c/o ALSO Schweiz AG Services & Logistics
If you did not purchase your device from Sunrise (through Mobilezone, Mediamarkt, etc.)
Please contact that dealer directly.Important: If you have taken out a Sunrise protect insurance policy, do not send the device to Sunrise. Report the damage directly to the insurance company using the online claim report or call +41 43 210 27 45.
- Repairs take an average of two weeks.
- If your device is protected by a Sunrise protect insurance policy, repairs will take an average of 2-3 days.
- The repair time may be longer if replacement parts are not available.
You can visit your nearest Sunrise shop to obtain a replacement.
- Sunrise prepaid mobile phones have a SIM lock for 2 years from purchase. This means that the mobile phone can only be used for those 2 years with a Sunrise SIM card.
- After the 2 years have passed, you can go to a Sunrise shop or call Sunrise customer service at 0800 707 707 to remove the SIM lock from the device.
You can trade in your iPhone in any Sunrise shop.Tip: All information about the requirements, conditions and the procedure for upgrading your Sunrise smartphone can be found on the info page .
Term and cancellation
You can simply allow the option to expire by paying off your iPhone over the 24-month period or earlier. You do not have any risk because the option is free and the trade-in is voluntary.
Loss or theft
If your iPhone is lost or stolen, you can either buy a new iPhone and trade it in, or let the option expire by paying off the iPhone over the 24-month period.
Start of insurance protection
- Insurance protection goes into effect upon the conclusion of the insurance contract (date of the contract/sales receipt).
- When a number is ported, the insurance protection begins when the phone number is actually changed.
- If the insurance is not taken out with the mobile phone subscription, there is no coverage during the 14-day grace period.
Insure your mobile phone after purchase
- You can insure a used mobile phone that is still as good as new in any Sunrise shop.
- The device will be checked for quality in the Sunrise shop. Please bring the sales receipt with you.
- The device may not be more than twelve months old and must have been purchased in Switzerland.
Report a claim
Report the claim directly to the insurance company online or call +41 43 210 27 45.
Term and cancellation
The mobile phone insurance policy has a minimum three-month term and then will be automatically renewed on a monthly basis. Once the minimum term has expired, you can cancel it in My Sunrise at any time effective at end of the following month.