Tips for perfect home networkingSmart WiFi
Perfect home networking
Whether you’ve got a home office in the attic, are surfing the web in the garden, or watching TV in the office – we make sure you have the best and fastest connection to the very last corner of your apartment or house.
Tips for the perfect connection without a mess of tangled cables
Many factors influence the range and speed of your Wi-Fi: Number of devices, apartment floor plans, number of floors, thick walls, Minergie houses, house wiring, etc.
You can optimize your Wi-Fi signal with the following tips:
1. Central placement of the modem
- Place your modem in a central location with plenty of space around it.
The shorter the distance and the fewer obstructions, the better your Wi-Fi connection. Do not place the modem in cupboards or behind furniture.
- Avoid sources of interference from other electronic devices (e.g., baby monitors, microwaves, etc.)
- Connect your devices to the 5 GHz and the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks to ensure an optimal connection. With newer routers, there is only one network.
2. Expand your Wi-Fi to give you the perfect coverage in all corners of your apartment, or set up a stable LAN connection to enjoy the best TV experience – we have the solutions for every need.
Powerline Connection Kit 1200
Want to extend your internet to that one difficult corner of the house? Is it enough connecting that device with LAN cable?
If the answer to both questions is a yes, you have no simpler and more accessible solution in the market.
Use your power cabling to get internet where you need it.
Devolo Magic 2 WiFi next Kit
Easiest way to extend the WiFi wetwork.
Simply plug one connector to your modem and choose any room in the house for the other.
Voilà, that’s all…
When just WiFi isn’t enough, and you want to build a smart WiFi cloud at home.
Enjoy the fully advanced features of band steering, app control over different paramenters…
Plume Smart WiFi is the most advanced WiFi extension set available in the market