eBill – Delivery method and payment method all at once
- The Sunrise bill goes directly into your e-banking account – into your eBill mailbox, to be precise – where you can pay it quickly and securely in just a few clicks.
- With the eBill, the payment process can also be automated.
- eBill is a free service offered by all Swiss financial institutions, safe and environmentally friendly.
- No need to go through the annoying process of typing in payment details (reference number, etc.), and no fees for delivery and payment of the bill.
Learn more about eBill:
In order to sign up for eBill, you must already be an e-banking customer.
- Bank: Log in to the e-banking account you have with your bank and click on “eBill” in the menu.
- PostFinance: Log in to the e-finance service and click on “eBill” in the menu.
Sign up for eBill at your bank’s eBill portal or that of PostFinance
- Click to go to your e-banking area in the eBill portal and register "Sunrise Communications AG" for eBill.
- In order to register, you will need your customer number and the bill number from your last bill.
- Review your e-banking details and customer information, then confirm the registration.
You will receive a confirmation of registration from your eBill portal. If you have requested for registration to be confirmed by e-mail (optional), the confirmation will be sent to your specified e-mail address.
Quick guide to signing up for eBillon your bank’s eBill portal or that of PostFinance
In order to make payments, you must already be signed up for eBill.
- Log in to your e-banking account or the e-finance portal (PostFinance).
- Go to your eBill mailbox and check your billing details.
- Click on “Pay”.
- You also have the option of setting up permanent authorization for the Sunrise eBill – you can also do this in your eBill portal.
The Sunrise eBill will be sent directly to your e-banking account’s eBill mailbox. The bill can be viewed in PDF format and paid in just a few clicks.
Your bank or PostFinance will notify you by SMS and/or e-mail whenever you receive a new Sunrise eBill. You can set this individually in your e-banking account.