Help and support with Netflix
Sharing Netflix accounts – new policies from June 1, 2023
As of June 1, 2023, new rules for sharing Netflix accounts between households will apply. This is a decision by Netflix that is being implemented worldwide. We’ve put together all the key points for you here.
If you’re using Sunrise We Home or Sunrise Home Unlimited and wish to add Netflix as an option, please proceed as follows:
1. Press the «Home button» on your remote control.
2. Open the Netflix app.
3. Create a customer account.
4. Select the payment method.
If you pay for Netflix monthly through Sunrise, you need to cancel via the Netflix website and for the Netflix billing period. Depending on when this period ends, it’s therefore possible that Netflix will be billed as usual on your next Sunrise bill.
If, on the other hand, your Netflix is included as an UP TV XL product, then your Netflix subscription will also be canceled when you cancel UP TV XL.
1. Log in to My Sunrise.
2. Click on «My Products» and select the Sunrise subscription that includes Netflix.
3. Go to «TV Netflix» and then to «Details».
4. In the overview, click on «Forgot password/user name».