Select the device you need help with
Help with your Internet modem
- Select your device to view the relevant instructions
- Installation, setup, details about your modem and help with troubleshooting – everything is explained step by step
- Learn how to easily connect your landline phone to the modem and carry out the set up
PDF instructions Sunrise Internet Box
PDF instructions Connect Box 1 & 2
PDF instructions Sunrise Internet Box 5G
PDF instructions Sunrise Internet Box Fiber
PDF instructions Fritzbox
Turn off auto-dimming by simultaneously pressing the Wi-Fi and DECT buttons. Repeatedly pressing both buttons at the same time toggles the brightness of the LEDs between three possible levels (bright, dimmed, off).
- Press briefly (less than 2 seconds) to switch to pairing mode.
- Press longer (more than 2 seconds) to switch to DECT pairing mode in order to pair your DECT phone.
- Press briefly (less than two seconds) to turn the Wi-Fi function on or off.
- Press longer (more than two seconds) to switch to easy pairing mode (WPS).
- Press longer (more than ten seconds) until the TV LED light blinks to switch to easy pairing mode (WPS) with the new Sunrise TV Box UHD
This function enables automatic connections between WLAN devices without having to enter a password. Most Windows computers, Android smartphones and IP radios support the WPS feature. Apple devices do not support this function.
There are two ways to perform a factory reset on your Sunrise Internet Box 5G.
- witch on the router and press the reset mechanism with a pointed object (such as a needle). Stop once the power indicator starts flashing. After the restart, your router will have been reset to its factory settings.
- Log on to our web-based management site of the modem (http://192.168.1.1), select Advanced > System > Reset and click on Reset. (Advanced > System > Reset)
Important: This operation deletes the entire personalised configuration of your Sunrise Internet Box 5G: Password, Configuration, customized wireless settings, etc.
You have successfully started your Sunrise Internet Box 5G when one of the two LED indicators shown here (4G or 5G) and the Wi-Fi (WLAN) indicator are on permanently.
You can connect your mobile device to your Sunrise Internet Box 5G via WPS by pressing the HI/WPS button (Wi-Fi protected set-up).
- Green: strong signal
- Yellow: medium signal
- Red: weak signal
Our installation packages
- No time or desire to bother with installing your router, connection, etc.?
- Our technicians can install your complete Sunrise Home Package, so you can instantly enjoy television, Internet and calling at home.
- Choose whether you only want to have the home access point prepared or also want help with installation.
All information about our installation packages and what they include can be found here.