TV Box and TV app
Select your device or application for suitable help topics
Help with your Sunrise TV Box and the TV app
- Select your device to view the relevant instructions
- Find step-by-step instructions for your TV Box
- Installation, use, special features and help with troubleshooting – everything is explained in detail
Instructions for your Sunrise TV Box & IPTV Box
Instructions for your Sunrise TV Box UHD
Instructions for your Sunrise TV Box Start & Comfort (German only)
- Use only the included HDMI 2.0 cable. This cable support the functions of the Sunrise TV Box UHD and the new HDCP 2.2 for UHD content.
- Make sure you are using the right HDMI connection on your TV. Not every manufacturer offers HDMI 2.0 on all HDMI connections on the UHD TV.
- Always make sure that your TV has the latest software version installed. Many TV manufacturers frequently offer new TV software to increase compatibility.
- Press the "Play/Pause" button to pause a show. Press the button again to restart the show.
- After a pause, you can fast-forward until you pick up the live signal again.
- After a pause, you can rewind back to the time when you paused playback.
- Or you can use the ComeBack TV function directly and – without pausing – go to a desired time and watch TV a little behind the live show.
Make sure that your home theater system supports UHD/4K. This means that your receiver, amplifier or soundbar must have an HDMI 2.0 connection. This is the only way to ensure that your 4K signal from the Sunrise TV Box UHD reaches your TV set. If this is not the case, please proceed as follows:
- Connect the Sunrise TV Box UHD directly into your TV via HDMI. Make sure you use the HDMI 2.0 port of your TV set.
- Route the signal from your TV through the HDMI ARC port to your home movie system. The HDMI ARC port feeds the audio signal from your TV back out and sends it to your home theater system.
If the HDMI ARC port is not labeled as such, please check the instruction manual for your TV set or the manufacturer's website to identify the correct connection.
The Sunrise TV Box UHD supports the new copy protection to enable HD playback, especially UHD content. The HDCP 2.2 standard is used for this. Not every HDMI cable or every HDMI device supports HDCP 2.2. Please make sure you only use HDMI 2.0 cables and terminal devices that support HDCP 2.2.