Delivery and payment
You can enroll in e-mail billing in My Sunrise and choose between:
- E-mail with link to the bill in My Sunrise
- E-mail with the bill as a PDF attachment
In addition, you can also specify in My Sunrise whether you would like to receive an SMS notification when your Sunrise bill arrives.
In order to receive your bill by mail, you need to provide your e-mail address in My Sunrise and confirm it. In order to confirm your e-mail address, just click on the confirmation link in the e-mail we sent to the e-mail address you have provided.
If you don't receive your bill via e-mail, please check your spam folder. Although this rarely occurs, with some e-mail providers the bill sometimes ends up in this folder.
eBill is a delivery method and payment method all in one. You can find all the information on the eBill, including how to register, at the following link .
Postal delivery of the bill is provided for a fee.
- Bill without details CHF 3.00
- Bill with details CHF 4.00
You can pay your bill 24/7 in My Sunrise. You have the choice of paying all your unpaid bills at once or only those for which payment is already due. The following payment methods are available to you:
- Postfinance E-Finance
- The bill amount will be automatically withdrawn from your account.
- You will receive the monthly bill as usual, just without a payment form.
- You can assert your right of objection for any debit notice within 30 days.
You can register for direct debit in My Sunrise.
The bill amount can only be debited to your account when there is enough money in it to cover the cost.
eBill is a delivery method and payment method all in one. You can find all the information about eBill, including how to register, at the following link .
- You record the reference number of the Sunrise bill in e-banking or efinance (PostFinance) and pay with just a click of the mouse.
- To avoid meticulously typing in the payment information, choose the "bill via e-mail" delivery method and copy the data you need from the electronic payment form to e-banking.
Sunrise charges a fixed fee for every cash payment made at a post office counter.
- Orange payment form: CHF 3.90
- Red payment form: CHF 5.00
When making payments with a red payment form, the fee of CHF 5.00 is also collected, even if the payment is made online. In such cases, we recommend making payment via bank transfer. Also always provide your customer number, bill number, or mobile phone number.
Your bill is generated on the 1st of the month and payment is due by the end of the month. You will receive it by the 20th of the month at the latest, depending on the shipping method.
A fee of CHF 5.00 is also collected when you make a payments with a red payment form, even if the payment is made online. In such cases, we recommend making payment via bank transfer. Also always provide your customer number, bill number, or mobile phone number.
In My Sunrise you can view your last twelve bills, download them as PDF files, or request a copy of the bill in the mail 24/7.
Here you can also pay your bill directly online, and you can find an overview of unpaid sums, payment details, and the billing assistant.