Durations and deadlines
- There is no minimum duration.
- The contract can be canceled by giving notice at least 60 days in advance.
Landline, Internet, TV and older mobile subscriptions
- The contract can be canceled by giving notice two months in advance.
- You can cancel after the end of the minimum contract duration by giving notice two months in advance.
- Certain promotions have a minimum duration of 24 months. You can find the details at sunrise.ch/promotions.
You can find your contracts in My Sunrise.
Sunrise Device Plan/Accessories Plan
- The Sunrise device plan/accessories plan has a duration of 24 months. However, after the first 30 days, you can cancel it by paying the outstanding installments, for example, in a Sunrise shop or when purchasing a new device in My Sunrise.
In My Sunrise, you can see your installment payment plans at any time and buy new devices or accessories.