Manage customer data online
In My Sunrise, you can view your customer data online at any time and change it if necessary.
The following personal information is available to you:
- Customer address
- E-mail address
- My Sunrise password
- Language of correspondence
- Billing address (if different from customer address)
- Date of birth (cannot be changed online)
- Customer number (cannot be changed)
In My Sunrise, you can easily record your move.
Please be sure to have the following information ready:
- Your moving date
- Your new address
In addition, for a move with Sunrise landline and Internet connections:
- The previous tenant's number or the OTO-ID of your new residence (if it has a fiber optic cable outlet)
- A mobile phone number where we can reach you with any additional information or discuss appointment times
You can find all the information you need for a smooth move on the next page.Tip: Tell us your new address for landline and Internet connections at least 14 days before your move.
Previous tenant's number
Ask your landlord or building management for the previous tenant's number or ask the previous tenant directly.
OTO-ID/fiber optic cable outlet number
Ask your landlord or building management for the previous tenant's OTO-ID or ask the previous tenant directly.
Confirmation of e-mail address
- Sunrise will send important information about ongoing orders to the e-mail address on file and, if you choose, also your bill.
- Please confirm your e-mail address so that this information actually gets to you.
- When you enter or change your e-mail address in My Sunrise, we will send you a confirmation e-mail.
- To confirm your e-mail address, just click on the confirmation link in this e-mail.
Confirmation e-mail not received
- If you have not received the e-mail with the link, you can request it again via My Sunrise.
- Just click on the "Resend confirmation e-mail" link in the "E-mail address" section of your "Profile" page.
- Unsubscribe from newsletters. This can usually be done with a link at the end of the e-mail. If the e-mail does not contain this kind of link, please send the e-mail you received to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mark the undesired sender as spam
- Further information about spam e-mails and Internet security can be found here.
- Sunrise aims to block as many SMS spam messages from third-party suppliers as possible.
- If you receive an SMS spam message in spite of our efforts, we recommend that you do not respond to that SMS message.
- You can contact the premium SMS provider directly by phone or e-mail to unsubscribe.
Our recommendation in case of threats or harassment
Important: We can only provide a proof of connection and the identity of a caller if all requirements (see notes on the form) have been met, the form is completed in full and is submitted with the required supporting documentation.Tip: Please note that Sunrise is not able to block individual numbers. You have to do this, if possible, directly on your mobile or landline phone.
- If you are being threatened (for example, with violence), always report it to the police first.
- If you want to know the identity of the caller, submit a request for information with this form (this is subject to a fee of CHF 70)
You are free to block the use of your data for marketing purposes at any time. To do so, please call us at 0800 707 707.