Manage customer data online
In My Sunrise, you can view your customer data online at any time and change it if necessary.
The following personal information is available to you:
- Customer address
- E-mail address
- My Sunrise password
- Language of correspondence
- Billing address (if different from customer address)
- Date of birth (cannot be changed online)
- Customer number (cannot be changed)
In My Sunrise, you can easily record your move.
Please be sure to have the following information ready:
- Your moving date
- Your new address
In addition, for a move with Sunrise landline and Internet connections:
- The previous tenant's number or the OTO-ID of your new residence (if it has a fiber optic cable outlet)
- A mobile phone number where we can reach you with any additional information or discuss appointment times
You can find all the information you need for a smooth move on the next page.Tip: Tell us your new address for landline and Internet connections at least 14 days before your move.
Previous tenant's number
Ask your landlord or building management for the previous tenant's number or ask the previous tenant directly.
OTO-ID/fiber optic cable outlet number
Ask your landlord or building management for the previous tenant's OTO-ID or ask the previous tenant directly.
Confirmation of e-mail address
- Sunrise will send important information about ongoing orders to the e-mail address on file and, if you choose, also your bill.
- Please confirm your e-mail address so that this information actually gets to you.
- When you enter or change your e-mail address in My Sunrise, we will send you a confirmation e-mail.
- To confirm your e-mail address, just click on the confirmation link in this e-mail.
Confirmation e-mail not received
- If you have not received the e-mail with the link, you can request it again via My Sunrise.
- Just click on the "Resend confirmation e-mail" link in the "E-mail address" section of your "Profile" page.
- Unsubscribe from newsletters. This can usually be done with a link at the end of the e-mail. If the e-mail does not contain this kind of link, please send the e-mail you received to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mark the undesired sender as spam
- Further information about spam e-mails and Internet security can be found here.
- Sunrise aims to block as many SMS spam messages from third-party suppliers as possible.
- If you receive an SMS spam message in spite of our efforts, we recommend that you do not respond to that SMS message.
- You can contact the premium SMS provider directly by phone or e-mail to unsubscribe.
Sunrise UPC automatically blocks unfair calls on the mobile and fixed networks. This call filter works for all customers and is free of charge. First, numbers are blocked that have been reported to us by authorities such as the federal government’s National Cyber Security Centre NCSC, e.g. known SPAM numbers, call centers that disregard the starred entries in the telephone book, etc. Secondly, numbers that have been reported to us by other telecommunications providers or by our customers are also checked and likewise blocked if appropriate. The filter can also take effect if a large number of calls to numbers on the fixed and/or mobile network have been made from a single number within a very short period of time.
This solution that we have developed has proven effective in the past and has increased customer satisfaction. Now customers benefit from the fact that thanks to the merger, the company can analyze more calls and recognize those with unfair conduct. We will continue to expand the existing solution over the course of the year, using more in-depth analyses of call patterns to enable the filter to identify even more calls.
- Have you received abusive calls or messages or unfair advertising, and you want to know who is behind them? Here you can find our form for requesting information.
- Do you wish to report numbers from which you have repeatedly received unfair advertising? Please send specifics in as much detail as possible to email@example.com. We will be happy to look into it, and if appropriate, we will include the numbers in our blacklist.
- Do you have the impression that calls you make are not going through because your number may have been mistakenly included in the blacklist? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your concern.
Our recommendation in case of threats or harassment
Important: We can only provide a proof of connection and the identity of a caller if all requirements (see notes on the form) have been met, the form is completed in full and is submitted with the required supporting documentation.Tip: Please note that Sunrise is not able to block individual numbers. You have to do this, if possible, directly on your mobile or landline phone.
- If you are being threatened (for example, harassment, stalking, anonymous or abusive phone calls), always report it to the police first.
- If you want to know the identity of the caller, submit a request for information with this form (this is subject to a fee of CHF 70)
You are free to block the use of your data for marketing purposes at any time. To do so, please call us at 0800 707 707.