Manage customer data online
In My Sunrise, you can view your customer data online at any time and change it if necessary.
The following personal information is available to you:
- Customer address
- E-mail address
- My Sunrise password
- Language of correspondence
- Billing address (if different from customer address)
- Date of birth (cannot be changed online)
- Customer number (cannot be changed)
Confirmation of e-mail address
- Sunrise will send important information about ongoing orders to the e-mail address on file and, if you choose, also your bill.
- Please confirm your e-mail address so that this information actually gets to you.
- When you enter or change your e-mail address in My Sunrise, we will send you a confirmation e-mail.
- To confirm your e-mail address, just click on the confirmation link in this e-mail.
Confirmation e-mail not received
- If you have not received the e-mail with the link, you can request it again via My Sunrise.
- Just click on the "Resend confirmation e-mail" link in the "E-mail address" section of your "Profile" page.
- Unsubscribe from newsletters. This can usually be done with a link at the end of the e-mail. If the e-mail does not contain this kind of link, please send the e-mail you received to: email@example.com.
- Mark the undesired sender as spam
- Further information about spam e-mails and Internet security can be found here.
- Sunrise aims to block as many SMS spam messages from third-party suppliers as possible.
- If you receive an SMS spam message in spite of our efforts, we recommend that you do not respond to that SMS message.
- You can contact the premium SMS provider directly by phone or e-mail to unsubscribe.
For telephony - Blocking of unlawful advertising
Sunrise UPC automatically blocks the majority of unlawful calls on its mobile and landline networks. For one thing, numbers reported to us by authorities (e.g., the National Cybersecurity Center NCSC) are blocked. Numbers reported to us by other telecommunications providers and by customers are also reviewed and blocked if appropriate. Numbers can also be automatically blocked if a large quantity of calls go out from a single number to numbers on a landline and/or mobile network within a very short period of time.
Besides this, Sunrise UPC offers customers the option to activate a free additional call filter, which further reduces the number of unlawful advertising calls. Once a customer has successfully activated the additional filter, it will automatically block numbers according to a continuously updated list, which is maintained based on various criteria. Criteria include: Disregard of a starred entry in the public telephone book, calls at unwelcome times, aggressive advertising calls combined with dubious sales practices, callers who do not observe transparency requirements (such as providing their phone number) etc.
The filter does not block calls from companies that have made a commitment to comply with the Code of Honor of the Swiss Call Center Association (Callnet) or calls from authorities, such as the Federal Statistical Office.
In connection with the battle against unlawful advertising calls, it should be mentioned that there is no guarantee that all unlawful advertising calls will be filtered. For example, with spoofing, the numbers used by fraudsters are constantly changing, making it difficult to pick up on these calls. In exceptional cases, it is also possible for legitimate calls to be blocked by the filter.
- To activate the additional call filter for reducing unlawful advertising calls, the relevant settings can be changed in the My Sunrise customer account. The filter can also be deactivated from there at any time.
- To find out whether a particular case is a matter of unlawful advertising or nuisance calls/messages and who is behind them: The relevant information request form can be found here.
- Do you wish to report numbers from which you have repeatedly received unlawful advertising? Please send your information in as much detail as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to check this information and include the numbers in our blacklist if appropriate.
- Do you believe that calls you make are not being put through because your number may have been mistakenly included in the blacklist? Please contact email@example.com to clarify this.
Our recommendation in case of threats or harassment
Important: We can only provide a proof of connection and the identity of a caller if all requirements (see notes on the form) have been met, the form is completed in full and is submitted with the required supporting documentation.Tip: Please note that Sunrise is not able to block individual numbers. You have to do this, if possible, directly on your mobile or landline phone.
- If you are being threatened (for example, harassment, stalking, anonymous or abusive phone calls), always report it to the police first.
- If you want to know the identity of the caller, submit a request for information with this form (this is subject to a fee of CHF 70)
You are free to block the use of your data for marketing purposes at any time. To do so, please call us at 0800 707 707.