When Excellent Performance Meets Elegance
Minimal Design, Simple yet Artistic
The endless Mobius ring represents T2 philosophy to provide 5G connection for all.
Faster, Stronger, and More Stable 5G
Equipped with Snapdragon® X62/X65 5G Modem-RF system*, the T2 supports major global bands and is compatible with SA and NSA standards.
Always-on Signal Optimization
Our self-developed O-Reserve 2.0 smart antenna technology can always select the optimal 5G signal for the fastest connection under different scenarios.
Different Environment, Same Stability
T2 integrates WiFi-6 and speeds up to AX5400. Also, self-developed Wi-Fi Automatic Channels Selection (ACS) technology always listen to the channel environment to optimize your connection.
Multi Functions to Ensure Faster Experiences
- Efficient Heat Dissipation
The performance of our latest heat dissipation system is 20% stronger than T1a¹.
- Sustainable Material
PCR (Post-Consumer Recycled Plastics) is used to reduce carbon emissions and support sustainability initiatives².
Support EasyMesh to expand your network easily.
- Easy Device Management Supported by Dual Platforms
CPE management APP and WebUI allow users to manage the device anytime and anywhere.
1. This data comes from OPPO laboratory, comparing with OPPO 5G CPE T1a. The test is conducted in the windless box with 25±5 degrees and ambient humidity. The test device is placed horizontally without cover within half a meter of the top. Three-hour thermal steady-state test is conducted. The actual heat dissipation may vary due to the working environment and specific equipment.
2. PCR (Post-Consumer Recycled Plastics) is used in T2’s certain components.
3. All of the product pictures are for reference only. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change for reasons including but not limited to changes in suppliers. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.
4. 5G frequency bands that are not yet commercialized will be supported through OTA updates following the network operator's deployment. The actual 5G frequency bands may differ depending on the user’s country or area.