Apple Watch Ultra - 49mm with White Ocean Band - Natural
GPS + Cellular
The most rugged and capable Apple Watch ever. With a robust titanium case, precision dual-frequency GPS, up to 36 hours of battery life,1 the freedom of cellular,2 and three specialized bands made for athletes and adventurers of all kinds.
49mm titanium case - Titanium strikes the perfect balance between weight, ruggedness, and corrosion resistance.
- 49mm titanium case
- Water resistance 100m*
- Tested to MIL-STD 810H3
- IP6X dust resistance4A
Always‑On Retina display is 2000 nits at its peak and twice as bright as any other Apple Watch.
Action Button - The new Action button gives you quick, physical control over a variety of functions. It’s customizable and can do things like control a workout, mark a Compass Waypoint, or begin a dive.
Battery life for days. Up to 36hrs of normal use1. Up to 60hrs on low power settings6
Hike, run, dive. Specialized bands for outdoor adventures, endurance training, and water sports are as meticulously crafted as the watch itself.
Find strength in numbers. Making progress as an athlete requires accurate data and insights. Updates to the Workout app like new metrics and views give you all the information you need to be and beat your best. The larger display lets you see up to six metrics at once.
Precision dual‑frequency GPS. L1 and L5 GPS for incredible accuracy and precise metrics. Two frequencies. One precise solution. Apple Watch Ultra integrates both L1 and L5 GPS into a new antenna design for greater range with incredible power efficiency. It combines data from these two frequencies to provide amazingly accurate distance, pace, and route calculations.
The most accurate GPS in dense urban environments. The dual-frequency system combines with Apple Maps to include road, bike, and trail routes that better identify actual locations. Accuracy is boosted by new satellite and signal models. And a custom, advanced algorithm makes optimal use of available satellite signals.
Groundbreaking, even in the sea Built to withstand jetskiing in Maunalua Bay or kitesurfing the Gorge. Apple Watch Ultra features a new depth gauge. It also delivers the data and functionality required by scuba divers for descents down to 40 meters.
EN13319 certified - An internationally recognized standard for diving accessories
Powerful health features.
- Introducing temperature sensing. An innovative new temperature sensor9 enables groundbreaking insights for women’s health and advanced cycle tracking.10 And it records overnight temperature changes, which you can see in the Health app.
- Sleep tracking. Keep track of your sleep. See how much time you spend in three sleep stages: REM, Core, and Deep. And know when you might have woken up.
- ECG. The ECG app can record your heartbeat and rhythm using the electrical heart sensor and then check the recording for atrial fibrillation, a form of irregular rhythm.11
- Heart health notifications. Receive notifications of unusually high or low heart rates and irregular heart rhythms.12
- Blood oxygen. Get readings of your blood oxygen for insights into an important indicator of your overall wellness.13
Innovative safety features.
- Introducing Crash Detection. New sensors and a machine learning algorithm work to detect severe car crashes and automatically contact emergency services.5 Apple Watch Ultra also provides your location to dispatchers and notifies your emergency contacts.
- Fall Detection. Whether you’re at home or out adventuring, if a fall is detected and you’re unresponsive, a call to emergency services will be placed automatically.5
- Emergency SOS. Press and hold the side button to quickly contact emergency services and provide them with your location.5 For a period of time, your emergency contacts will get updates when your location changes.
Stay connected with cellular.
- Call and text. Cellular is built into every Apple Watch Ultra.2 With a service plan, you can keep in touch with up to 18 hours of all-day LTE battery life. It works almost anywhere with international roaming.14
- Music. Stream your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks from the top of a mountain or at the gym.15
- Maps. Get directions and even a tap on the wrist when you need to turn.
- Apple Pay.
- Siri. Do almost everything on Apple Watch — get directions, see the weather, or play a song — just by talking to Siri.
- App Store. The App Store on Apple Watch lets you find apps for nearly any sport or activity. Download apps directly on your watch without having to take out your iPhone.
* Apple Watch Ultra has a water resistance rating of 100 meters under ISO standard 22810. It may be used for recreational scuba diving (with compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40 meters and high-speed water sports. Apple Watch Ultra should not be used for diving below 40 meters. Water resistance is not a permanent
1 All-day battery life is based on the following use: 180 time checks, 180 notifications, 90 minutes of app use, and a 60-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth, over the course of 36 hours; Apple Watch Ultra (GPS + Cellular) usage includes a total of 8 hours of LTE connection and 28 hours of connection to iPhone via Bluetooth over the course of 36 hours. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using preproduction Apple Watch Ultra (GPS + Cellular) paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, configuration, cellular network, signal strength, and many other factors; actual results will vary.
2 Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
3 Tested against subsections for Altitude, High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature Shock, Immersion, Freeze/Thaw, Shock, and Vibration.
4 Apple Watch Ultra is rated IP6X dust resistant.
5 Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
6 Multi-day adventure battery life is based on the following use while in Low Power Mode and with workout settings enabled for fewer GPS and heart rate readings: 15 hours of hiking workout, over 600 time checks, 35 minutes of app use, 3 minutes of talk, and 15 hours of sleep tracking, over the course of 60 hours; Apple Watch Ultra (GPS + Cellular) usage includes on-demand LTE connection and 5 hours connected to iPhone via Bluetooth over the course of 60 hours. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using preproduction Apple Watch Ultra (GPS + Cellular) paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, configuration, cellular network, signal strength, and many other factors; actual results will vary.
9 The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or for any other medical purpose.
10 The Cycle Tracking app should not be used as a form of birth control. Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a health condition.
11The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
12 Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
13 Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
14 International roaming coverage is determined by your carrier. Please check with your carrier for details. For a list of supported carriers, see apple.com/watch/cellular.
15 Apple Music requires a subscription.