Roaming countries - regions and zones
When using mobile phones abroad, we divide the countries of the world into regions and zones.
- Regions 1-3 for different standard tariffs
- Zones A-E for data packages of countries from regions 2 and 3 (for business customers also calls and SMS)
Overseas territories of the countries listed are excluded:
• The Netherlands: Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Sint Eustasius, Saba, Sint Maarten.
• France: French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Réunion, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin, Saint-Pierre and Miquelon, Wallis and Futuna.
• USA: American Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam.
• United Kingdom UK: Anguilla, Ascension, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Montserrat, Pitcairn, Sandwich Islands, South Georgia, St. Helena, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands
Sea & Air: Roaming via satellite connection
Cruise ships and planes sometimes provide coverage via mobile networks. These networks are often run over satellite connections, although the hardware displays the name of a regular mobile phone provider, such as Vodafone Malta. Satellite connections are always more expensive than regular mobile phone connections.
Surfing: Not supported
Options and standard rates