Call and surf on the best network in Switzerland
Forward all calls
Turn on: *21* Destination number # Call button
Turn off: #21# Call button
Forward calls when no reception or mobile phone is turned off
Turn on: *62* Destination number # Call button
Turn off: #62# Call button
Forward calls when the line is busy
Turn on: *67* Destination number # Call button
Turn off: #67# Call button
Forward calls when no answer after 25 seconds
Turn on: *61* Destination number # Call button
Turn off: #61# Call button
Easily block individual services (090x numbers, calls to abroad, calling while abroad (roaming), mobile Internet and MMS) in My Sunrise .
Block connections – Password for blocking
You need a special password to block certain connections. This initially is 1111. You can change it by entering the following key combination: *03*330 old password*new password*new password# Call button
Block incoming calls
Turn on: *35* Password # Call button
Turn off: #35* Password # Call button
Block outgoing calls
Turn on: *33* Password # Call button
Turn off: #33* Password # Call button
Block international calls to abroad
Turn on: *331* Password # Call button
Turn off: #331* Password # Call button
Block incoming calls while abroad
Turn on: *351* Password # Call button
Turn off: #351* Password # Call button
Block outgoing international calls while abroad
Turn on: *332* Password # Call button
Turn off: #332* Password # Call button
Note: Calls within the foreign country and within Switzerland are still allowed.
Block individual numbers
Sunrise cannot block individual numbers. You may be able to put unwelcome numbers on a blacklist on your phone. Check the instructions for your device.
Cancel all blocks
#330* Password # Call button
This free information service will notify you by SMS of any calls you miss while your mobile phone is turned off or does not have reception.
Turn on: Text MEMO ON to number 935
Turn off: Text MEMO OFF to number 935
Attention: Sunrise call memo only works with active Sunrise mailbox
This service sends you an acoustic and visual signal when you receive another call during a call. Press the OK button to accept the call and put the current call on hold. To return to the first call, press OK again. This lets you switch back and forth between the two calls.
Turn on: *43# Call button
Turn off: #43# Call button
This service will notify you by SMS as soon as your desired contact is available again.
Turn on: Text CONTACT ON to number 935
Turn off: Text CONTACT OFF to number 935
This service notifies the caller by SMS as soon as you become available.
Turn on: Text NOTIFY ON to number 935
Turn off: Text NOTIFY OFF to number 935
Turn on: #31#destination number
Your phone number will not be identified for this call.
Further settings for number suppression can be found in your mobile phone.
You can carry out useful searches and make settings directly on your mobile phone with key combinations.
Query ongoing costs and remaining included services for the current month
*133# Call button
Check payment status of your bills
*134# Call button
Query data volume used in the current month
*444# Call button
Load Internet and MMS settings on mobile phone (not possible with Apple devices)
*125# Call button
Show your own phone number
*122# Call button
Turn Sunrise mailbox on/off
Turn on: *145# Call button
Turn off: #145# Call button
Alert when selecting a mobile phone number from another mobile phone provider
Turn on: *148# Call button
Turn off: #148# Call button
Info SMS with roaming rates while abroad
*135# Call button (then follow the instructions on your screen)
Query Sunrise network/foreign network
*109*Phone number# Call button
Query current time credit
*121# Call button
Top up credit
With refill code: *131*Code# Call button
With credit card: *137*Amount# Call button
With credit card (not your own): *137*Amount*Mobile phone number# Call button
The credit card must be registered in advance in My Sunrise .
Query remaining included services
*136# Call button
Change language of Sunrise Prepaid Menu
*141# Call button
Make calls while abroad (in countries in which direct roaming calls are not possible)
*111*Phone number# Call button
Validity of your credit
- Your prepaid products will be deactivated after twelve months without use (calls, SMS, surfing).
- During the six months after deactivation, you can call us at 0800 707 707 to reactivate your prepaid product.
- The product will expire after these six months (total 18 months), the number will be returned to circulation and any credit will expire.
Prepaid mobile phone with SIM lock
- Sunrise prepaid mobile phones have a SIM lock for two years after purchase and therefore can only be used with a Sunrise SIM card during these two years.
- After the two years have expired, the SIM lock can be removed from the device in a Sunrise shop or by calling 0800 707 707.
Start of insurance protection
- Insurance protection goes into effect upon the conclusion of the insurance contract (date of the contract/sales receipt).
- When a number is ported, the insurance protection begins when the phone number is actually changed.
- If the insurance is not taken out with the mobile phone subscription, there is no coverage during the 14-day grace period.
Insure your mobile phone after purchase
- You can insure a used mobile phone that is still as good as new in any Sunrise shop.
- The device will be checked for quality in the Sunrise shop. Please bring the sales receipt with you.
- The device may not be more than twelve months old and must have been purchased in Switzerland.
Report a claim
Report the claim directly to the insurance company online or call +41 43 210 27 45.
Term and cancellation
The mobile phone insurance policy has a minimum three-month term and then will be automatically renewed on a monthly basis. Once the minimum term has expired, you can cancel it in My Sunrise at any time effective at end of the following month.
Online all-inclusive protection
Tip: With surf protect home or family, all devices that are connected through your Sunrise modem will be protected, whether they are connected by cable or Wi-Fi.
- Sunrise surf protect protects you against phishing, ransomware, hacking, viruses and botnets while you are surfing and does not require the installation of software on your device.
- With surf protect family you can protect all the products that appear on your Sunrise bill.
- You can decide which numbers will be protected by surf protect family in My Sunrise and change the settings at any time.
The option entitles you to bring your device to a Sunrise shop after 24 months. In return, you are released from the remaining installments for your device.Tip: You can find all information on requirements, conditions, and the expiration of Sunrise Smartphone Recycling Plan in the factsheet .
You can replace your iPhone at a Sunrise shop.
Term and cancellation
You can simply let the option expire by paying for your device over 30 months or paying it off early. There is no risk to you, because the option is free and the trade-in is voluntary.
You can trade in your iPhone in any Sunrise shop.Tip: All information about the requirements, conditions and the procedure for upgrading your Sunrise smartphone can be found in the factsheet .
Term and cancellation
You can simply allow the option to expire by paying off your iPhone over the 24-month period or earlier. You do not have any risk because the option is free and the trade-in is voluntary.
Loss or theft
If your iPhone is lost or stolen, you can either buy a new iPhone and trade it in, or let the option expire by paying off the iPhone over the 24-month period.
Requirements and availability
Sunrise Pay works on all mobile phones and can also be used with Sunrise Prepaid.
The standard monthly limit is CHF 100.00. You can change this limit at any time in My Sunrise.
Block Sunrise Pay
You can block Sunrise Pay in My Sunrise. Premium services are activated by default.Tip: You can find all information about Sunrise Pay on the info page .
Apple Music is an exclusive music streaming offer
You can try out the Apple Music option for six months, free of charge. You can find all the information about the option here.
Sign up via SMS
Send an SMS with the text MUSIC or APPLE MUSIC to 5522
Sign up via My Sunrise
Activate the option in My Sunrise
- We will send you an SMS confirmation to the selected mobile phone number, with a link for login.
- Log in via the link. If you are using an Android device, you must first download the Apple Music app from Google Play Store.
You can try out the Apple Music option from Sunrise for six months at no charge, even if you have already tried the service for free from Apple (1 month trial).
If you accidentally deleted the SMS with the link, or if you want to use Apple Music on a new mobile phone, please proceed as follows:
- Open the page http://applemusic.com/sun/welcome.
- After checking whether the Apple Music option is activated with Sunrise, you will be forwarded directly to the login.
To take advantage of the Apple Music offer from Sunrise, you must first end your subscription with Apple. Then you can activate the option with Sunrise. Via SMS by texting MUSIC or APPLE MUSIC to 5522 or directly in My Sunrise
The Apple Music option is free for the first six months and will then be billed in advance on your Sunrise bill. There is no minimum duration for the option.
The Apple Music option is free for the first six months. This trial period will not be shortened. Even if you deactivate after only three months, you can continue using Apple Music for six months with no restrictions.
Deactivation via SMS
Send an SMS with MUSIC STOP or APPLE MUSIC STOP 5522
Deactivation via My Sunrise
Deactivate the option in My Sunrise
Deactivate the option in My Sunrise
The option will be removed immediately and any fees paid in advance will be credited on your next bill.
During the trial period, you can undo deactivation of the option in My Sunrise . In this case, the subscription will continue automatically after the trial period and will be charged to your bill.
Unfortunately, this conversion is not currently possible. To sign up for the student or family account, you must first deactivate your Sunrise trial subscription. Then you can log in directly with Apple for the account you want.
Data usage by Apple Music is included and you will not be charged for additional data usage nor will this data volume be deducted from your available data volume.
Data usage by Apple Music is not included and will be charged in addition, or this data volume will be deducted from your roaming data volume.
Creating an Apple ID
In order to benefit from all Apple Music features, we recommend that you link the app with an Apple ID.
Getting started with Apple Music
General support for Apple Music
Continue surfing with no limit at full 4G+ speed when your included volume is used up with the Sunrise Speed Booster option.
You can find all the information about the option here.
- The option will activate automatically when the included volume is used up and will remain active until the end of the month.
- If you did not want any options with an additional charge after the included volume is used up, you must activate the option manually.
- You can deactivate the automatic activation of the Speed Booster option in My Sunrise.