Promotion – 6 month as a gift When you sign up to an Apple Music membership with Sunrise, you will get your first 6 months free.
Pay via Sunrise bill After the Free Trial period, you will pay for the Apple Music subscription via your Sunrise bill.
If you’re a Sunrise customer with a mobile tariff with or without device plan, you’re eligible. If you’re a Sunrise Young with a Sunrise mobile tariff with or without a device plan, you’re eligible.
Just text MUSIC to 5522 or log in to MySunrise, choose your mobile subscription and go to the 'options' section to select Apple Music.
1. Text MUSIC to 5522
2. Or log in to MySunrise/download the MySunrise app and go to “my subscription”, choose your preferred subscription you want to have Apple Music 6 months included, activate Apple Music in the “options” section.
3. Then follow the instructions we send you by SMS
As an iOS user:
1. We’ll text you when your subscription’s about to begin – follow the link for Apple to verify your membership
2. If you’re connected to WiFi, you’ll get a PIN to enter in the Apple Music app. If you're not connected to WiFi, go to the next step
3. Link your Apple ID to your Apple Music membership with your email and password – then you’ll get personalized recommendations and be able to download music to listen offline and on different devices
4. Once your Apple ID is linked, choose your favourite tracks so Apple Music can make recommendations and then you’re ready to go
As an Android user:
1. Download Apple Music for free from Google Play Store
2. We’ll text you when your subscription’s about to begin – follow the link for Apple to verify your membership.
3. If you’re connected to WiFi, you’ll get a PIN to enter in the Apple Music app. If you're not connected to WiFi, go to the next step
4. Follow the given link to set up an Apple ID if you don’t already have one – then you’ll get personalized recommendations and be able to download music to listen offline and on different devices
5. Once your Apple ID is linked, choose your favourite tracks so Apple Music can make recommendations and then you’re ready to go
If you currently have a subscription for Apple Music directly with Apple, this will need to be cancelled in order to enjoy Apple Music membership through Sunrise. To do this, you can follow the guidance here.
After you cancelled your current Apple Music subscription, you need to text “MUSIC” to 5522 or log in to MySunrise, choose your mobile subscription and go to the 'options' section to select Apple Music.
No it only covers the standard plan. If you want to get Apple Music 6 months offered by Sunrise on an Apple Music standard plan, you need to cancel your current Apple Music subscription. To do this, you can follow the guidance here .
It depends where you go: anywhere your plan allows unlimited roaming, which means all EU countries and, if you have a Freedom Europe & US plan also in the US & Canada. If you're roaming in a country that isn't included in your price plan, you'll need to buy a data add-on in order to stream on the app.
We'll text you in the final month of the offer to let you know that you'll be moving onto a paid subscription in the following month. The monthly discount of CHF 12.90 will not be added to your Sunrise plan anymore at the end of the offer period if you do not cancel.
No, within your free period and also when you change to paid subscription, you need to stay on the standard Apple Music offer.
You can cancel your Apple Music option easily by sending “MUSIC STOP” to 5522 or on MySunrise.
1. Check the correct mobile number is showing on your phone. For iPhone go to Settings >Phone >My Number, and for Android go to Settings > About Phone >My Phone Number
2. If you can’t change the number manually, try turning your phone off and on, then check the number again
3. If the correct mobile number is showing, remove the Apple Music app and re-install
All Apple ID’s from Switzerland are eligible to get Apple Music 6 months for free once. If you have a non-swiss Apple ID, you are not eligible.
Offer available to customers with Sunrise mobile tariffs.
If you’ve already benefitted from our six months’ free Apple Music Membership offer you’re ineligible for this offer. After 6 months, membership automatically renews and you’ll be charged CHF 12.90 a month. You can cancel at any time. If removed from your account during the first six months, you’ll be unable to get the add-on again free of charge. Requires a handset using either iOS 8.4 or Android 4.3 or later. Apple ID required for full functionality. Apple Music is for your personal, non-commercial use in Switzerland only. This offer is non-transferable. Not available with any other Apple Music membership offer. Apple Music terms apply. For more details go to https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/